Chris and I got married on June 11, 2011. We've been together for 9 years and went to high school together in Northeastern Pennsylvania.
In 2005, we moved to Salt Lake City, UT to attend the University of Utah. We have both since graduated from the U (Chris in communication, myself in elementary education). We still reside in SLC.
We have a sweet little pup named Jazz. He's 6 years old and we adopted him 4 years ago from a shelter.
Some facts about me:
- My birthday is July 14 & I'm 25 years old.
- I attended the University of Utah.
- I grew up near Scranton, Pennsylvania.
- I am a huge Green Bay Packers fan.
- I absolutely love color, but don't have a favorite - I love them all and sometimes favor more over others, but it always changes.
- My home is always splashed with bright, vibrant colors - I can't wait until I own a home some day so that I can paint the walls.
- I have always been into organizing and cleaning since I was young.
- I especially love organizing and cleaning when it's not my own space.
- A dream of mine is to have my own business during the summer (while school's out) as a classroom space planner, showing teachers way they can better organize their classroom.
- I have more storage containers than I need...it's something that I may hoard just a little bit.
- Teaching isn't just a job for me - it's a huge part of my life, and the paycheck just goes right back into my classroom. I love what I do and can't imagine doing anything else.