I'm linking up at Step into 2nd Grade with Mrs. Lemons for the Tell Me More, Tell Me More! linky party.
1. My husband and I have been married for just over a year now, but have been together since January 2004. I can't imagine life without him. =]
3. I'm terrified of horses and birds. I've been attempting to face my fears lately, but haven't conquered them yet. I have no idea why I'm afraid of the two, because I've never had a terrible experience with either, that I'm aware of.
4. I am in love and obsessed with color. I love as much color as possible, all of the time. But, with that being said, all of my classroom bags/storage from Thirty-One is black and white. While I love color, I change my mind often on the colors I want to use, so purchasing pricier things that I can't change out often, has to be in B&W.
5. I have another blog, The Nest Effect, which I started in April 2011 after finishing up student teaching. The blog focuses on home organization and life.
6. My favorite movie of all time is The Wizard of Oz. I love everything about it. I could watch it over and over again, and sometimes find myself singing along or saying the lines.
8. All of the hangers in our closets are white. I cannot stand hangers to be different colors - it just drives me crazy. I have my closet organized by shirt type/sleeve length and by color (white, red, orange, yellow, green, blue, purple, brown, black). Tank tops have to be on hangers with the little cut outs (so they don't slip off) and everything else has to be on a regular hanger. This drives my husband nuts, but he just looks the other way at this point. I know this is crazy, but it's just how it has to be.
9. A lot of people are shocked by this... I recently purchased an iPad. I returned it 2 days later. There really isn't anything I can't do with my Kindle Fire that the iPad could do (except take pictures & videos...which I can't imagine doing with a tablet anyways).
10. In college I lived off of income from selling things on eBay that I'd purchase at closeout sales. It wasn't the best income, but it allowed me to not have to work so I could study more.
To join in the linky party fun, click here.